[Nanog-futures] Final bylaws proposal

Daniel Golding dgolding at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 03:31:44 UTC 2010

LOL. It can't work both ways. Either this is a coup put on by a few control
freaks or its a mess because a whole bunch of people were involved. Maybe
its both!

Perhaps someone from the membership group can speak up and let us know how
they came to the decisions that they did -  I'm working from second-hand
knowledge here. However, there were many folks involved. Randy - are you
really this bent out of shape over student memberships that may never get
utilized?

Or maybe someone from the steering committee can step up and comment. That
would be refreshing.

- Dan