[Nanog-futures] FW: NANOG Transition - How we got here

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:05:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:00 PM, William Norton <bill.norton at gmail.com> wrote:
> As my original post indicated, I would like to talk about the futures of NANOG.

So to steer things back on-topic and set the record straight, will you
or MediaMelon be compensating Merit and/or NewNog for Kumar's
attendance, by submitting payment for $600?

(This is a simple "yes" or "no" question.)

> And for the record - a week after NANOG I did volunteer to help Dan Golding with his group on the financials.

Having seen the creative accounting in your whitepapers, I'd pass on
the generous offer, but that's just me.  ;)

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall