[Nanog-futures] Transition update

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Wed Jun 9 11:57:01 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-09, at 07:08, Sean Figgins wrote:

> I would think that there may also me less apprehension if as part of
> incorporating, THIS SC was disbanded, and a new election was held for
> the new board of directors.  We certainly should reward all the hard
> work that it takes make this happen, but anything that THIS SC does,
> should not mean automatic entitlement to some type of corporate royal
> status.

If the replacement schedule for board members of NANOG, Inc. matched the existing replacement schedule for the SC, I don't see why any extraordinary measures would be called for.

We're assuming that the NANOG, Inc. board has the same members as the SC, of course, which I don't remember hearing in any public context.

Joe