[Nanog-futures] More information about this morning's announcement?

Steve Feldman feldman at twincreeks.net
Thu Apr 15 20:22:32 UTC 2010

On Apr 14, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Steve Gibbard wrote:

> I'm wondering if there's any more information available about the
> efforts
> to separate NANOG from Merit (as announced by Steve Feldman this
> morning
> in mail to the main NANOG list).

Steve and everyone,

Thanks for your questions.  Rather than answer each question
individually, we're putting together a FAQ that should cover
everything asked so far, and will be updated as new questions and
answers come along.

You are correct that there is much implementation work left to do, and
many of the details won't be decided for a while.

I'll send a link to the FAQ once it's ready, probably this evening.

Thanks,
	Steve