[Nanog-futures] issues with heavy-handed thread moderation and visibility

Adam Rothschild asr+nanog-futures at latency.net
Tue Apr 7 00:28:14 UTC 2009

On 2009-04-06-17:56:02, Gadi Evron <ge at linuxbox.org> wrote:
> While I appreciate your feedback, an ad-hominem attack on me and a
> generic comment on what some on nanog find operational is muddying
> the water for this discussion, which is specific to this particular
> case.

It's not an ad-hominem attack, it's fact.  That is to say, in every
post of yours, there's an AUP violation or two lurking.  Not
differences of opinion, but rather, violations as clear as day.

I appreciate any attempts at "heavy-handed" moderation, as it means I
won't need to self-moderate as much with the 'd' key.

Sorry,
-a