[NANOG-announce] NANOG 89 Socials + More - There is Still Time to Register! Join Us Virtually!

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Oct 11 15:57:17 UTC 2023

*NANOG 89 Socials *
*Network + Meet Community Members *

NANOG Socials are an incredible opportunity to get to know your peers in
the industry + foster important relationships in a relaxed, casual
environment.

They are also a lot of FUN! 😎 Check out full details below.

*MORE INFO * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-89/socials/>

*Engage With Us On Social *
*We Are YOUR Community *

Please help spread the word about how awesome NANOG is *by engaging *with
us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Social media algorithms are dependent on community engagement. By simply
"liking" or commenting on our social media posts, you will promote content
in our newsfeed and ensure our voice is seen.

*NANOG 89 attendees:* Tag us in your favorite NANOG 89 pictures at #NANOG89
or #WeAreNANOG!

*Where to Watch NANOG 89*

NANOG 89 attendees can stream any presentation from Commodore CDE live
starting Monday, 16 October.

👉 Link here - nanog.org/events/nanog-89/watch-n89-webcast/

*Have You Checked Out our N89 Keynote Speakers? *
*Don't Miss Out — Sync Your Calendars Now *

*Monday Keynote: *The Expanding Landscape of Internet Governance: Why
Network Operators Need a Global View w/ President and CEO of ARIN, John
Curran.

* Tuesday Keynote:* Fireside Chat with COO of Arista Networks, Anshul
Sadana + NANOG Producer Elizabeth Drolet. Get to know the man behind
the tech and learn more about how to stay successful in today's rapidly
changing environment.

*MORE INFO <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-89/>*

*Enjoy the Best of San Diego On-Site*
*N89 Venue Offers Incredible Beaches, Activities + Award-Winning Dining *

Devour delicious seafood, locally grown products, and enjoy award-winning
chefs without ever leaving the hotel. Loews features four distinct
restaurants with a variety of food options. Check out more hotel highlights
+ helpful information.

*READ MORE *
<https://nanog.org/stories/articles/n89-attendees-taste-the-best-of-san-diego-without-ever-leaving-conference/>