[NANOG-announce] NANOG 90 Registration is OPEN! + Call for Presentations + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Nov 16 19:08:57 UTC 2023

*NANOG 90 Registration is OPEN!*
*Don't Miss Out on Discounted Early Registration*

NANOG 90 will take place 12-14 Feb 2024, in Charlotte, NC. Register to
attend in-person or virtually now!

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/registration/registrant>

*Call for Presentations: NANOG 90 *
*Don't Wait - Submit Your Presentation Now *

*The NANOG Program Committee (PC) is accepting proposals for in-person or
live remote presentations at all sessions of NANOG 90! Requested Topics: *

• Network Automation - practical uses, how to get started
• Future of Networking - forecast for changes in technology, design,
applications
• Research & Education - what research is happening now in network
operations
• + More

*MORE INFO * <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>

*Annual ACM/IRTF Event Connects Importance of Network Research to Network
Operations*
ANRW Discusses Emerging Results in Applied Networking Research

*Why it's worth your time:* The recent Applied Networking Research Workshop
(ANRW) organized by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) +
Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) showed that measurements can inform how
Internet protocols are being used and more.
Internet Research Task Force Chair + Associate Professor in the School of
Computing Science at the University of Glasgow, Colin Perkins, writes about
an upcoming annual event our community should attend.

*READ MORE
<https://nanog.org/stories/articles/acmirtf-event-connects-importance-of-network-research-to-network-operations/>*

*Sponsorships Available! Hackathon, Peering Forum + More *
*Invest in the Strength of the Community We Have Built*

NANOG is, and always has been, dedicated to the people who make up our
community. Our in-person conferences draw up to 1,500 individuals in
multiple facets of network engineering, operations, and architecture, who
gather with us in major cities across North America. We are still in need
of a sponsor for Hackathon and the Peering Forum.

*Contact Shawn Winstead swinstead at nanog.org <swinstead at nanog.org> for more
details.*