[NANOG-announce] Registration is Open for Hackathon 88 + DNS 1-Day Course + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu May 4 17:06:27 UTC 2023

*Registration is Open for Hackathon 88*
*Hackathon 88 will Kick-Off 07, Jun *

The NANOG Hackathons are hands-on and educational at their core — directly
supporting the most critical aspects of our mission, so all levels are
welcome to participate and registration is free.

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-88/>

*Registration Open for DNS 1-Day Course *
*Presented by Eddy Winstead *

*Can you Dig It?* All skill levels are welcome.

Date: 11 June  — In-person class will take place during NANOG 88.

*MORE INFO <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-88-dns-fundamentals/> *

*Did You Know About our LGBTQ+ Group at NANOG?*
*Find Community in our Online Discussion Threads*

The NANOG Affinity Groups are part of the Community Forum and allow our
members to connect over shared interests.

*We need your voice! *Connect with others in the tech industry and find
mentorship and support while sharing your experiences.

*MORE INFO * <https://community.nanog.org/c/lgbtq/39>