[NANOG-announce] N88 YouTube Video of the Week + Kendra Pignotti Shares Her Detoured Path into a Career in Tech

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Jul 20 18:55:01 UTC 2023

*N88 YouTube Video of the Week *
*Check out our Most Viewed NANOG 88 Video of the Week *

*"The Proper Way To Prepare For A Network Engineering Job Interview With A
Tech Giant" with Kam Agahian.*

*Why it's worth your time:* Part 2 of a popular previous talk at NANOG 76.
Agahian covers the main network engineering areas used by tech giants and
the proper way to prepare for interviews, including a list of soft skill
mistakes almost all engineers tend to make

Watch our most viewed video from our NANOG 88 playlist now.

*VIEW NOW  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WTH951b-Ok>*

*A (Tech) Road Less Taken*
*Kendra Pignotti Shares Her Detoured Path into a Career in Tech*

Why it's worth your time: Find a mentor, get to know Pignotti's career
story, get inspired or learn more about a community member.

*"I said, okay, what's next? What is the next big thing that the world
can't live without? And it was glaringly obvious that the next big thing,
bigger than the Industrial Revolution, was the Internet."*

*READ MORE <https://nanog.org/stories/articles/a-tech-road-less-taken/>*

Say Cheese! Check out NANOG 88 Pictures
*Have you Seen the NANOG 88 Photo Album Yet? *

*Take a walk down memory lane. *Download your favorite candid moments and
make your NANOG 88 photo album.

*VIEW ALBUM* <https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/albums>