[NANOG-announce] NANOG 67 Announcements

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at nanog.org
Tue May 3 16:50:57 UTC 2016

NANOGers,

We are beginning our final preparations in support of NANOG 67
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog67/home> taking place June 13-15, 2016 in
Chicago, IL.   The meeting will be held at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium
Park.

In addition, prior to the start of NANOG 67, The NANOG Program Committee is
pleased to announce the first NANOG one-day Hackathon, Sunday, June 12, 2016
, <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog67/hackathon> at the Fairmont
Chicago Millennium Park.  The event will feature new ideas and hacks for
automating production Internet networks. The NANOG event is planned in
partnership with FaceBook and will require a separate registration
process.  For those considering the NANOG Hackation, attendance is free,
however you must register here
<https://www.cvent.com/events/nanog-hackathon/registration-dfa67069fdcd4a5c90d1163ac65e2fbd.aspx>
.

The NANOG Program Committee continues in its dedication to present NANOG 67
attendees with quality presentations, track discussions, and tutorials.
The agenda topics are confirmed and posted on the NANOG Highlights
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog67/agendahighlights> page.  The draft
agenda is expected on or near May 16, 2016.  For those considering the
NANOG 67 Conference, please be aware the registration fee
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog67/register> will increase soon!
Also, take a moment to join NANOG or renew your existing Membership
<https://www.nanog.org/membership>.  As a member, you receive a discounted
registration rate, a dedicated line at the registration desk, and the
ability to participate in annual elections and discussions about NANOG.

• Standard Registration now thru May 22, 2016
(member $500, non-member $525, student $100)

• Late Registration starting May 23, 2016
(member $575, non-member $600, student $100)

• On-Site Registration starting June 12, 2016
(member $650, non-member $675, student $100)

The conference hotel is sold out on Sunday night.  However, an additional
NANOG Room block remains available at the Hard Rock Hotel.  Both room
blocks are set to expire very soon.  Be sure to get your reservation made
ASAP.  We continue to seek and secure additional room nights, and will post
the information on the NANOG 67 hotel
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog67/hotel> meeting page.

Should you have any questions regarding the Hackaton or NANOG 67, please
direct them to nanog-support at nanog.org.  If you are interested in
sponsorship opportunities, please email sponsor-support at naong.org.

I look forward to an exciting set of events in Chicago, and hope to see you
there!

Sincerely,

Betty

Betty J. Burke