[NANOG-announce] ARIN+NANOG On The Road Comes to Chicago!

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Fri Aug 21 14:32:12 UTC 2015

We are very excited to be holding the next A+NOTR event in Chicago, IL Tuesday, September 1, and we invite you to join us!

Are you interested in Internet networking/peering? Do you work at a colocation, hosting or data center facility? Are you a provider of hardware/software solutions for the Internet industry?  If so, the ARIN+NANOG On The Road <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road8/home>NANOG On The Road <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road7/home> Chicago event is perfect for you!