[NANOG-announce] UPDATE - 2015 NANOG Elections General Information

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Wed Aug 5 14:50:30 UTC 2015

Hello NANOG Members,

It has come to my attention there was a bad link in the message sent last week announcing the opening of the 2015 Election Process.  I apologize for not catching the error before the message was sent and causing more noise to your inbox now.  Please note the corrected link (relating to completing the Online Process) below.

Why?

If you care about NANOG and think that you would like to take a turn at volunteering your time to help make it better please consider joining as a member and running for a position. If you know someone else that you believe would be interested, nominate them by completing the Online Process <https://www.bigpulse.com/112537/register>.  Any questions should be submitted to elections at nanog.org. <mailto:elections at nanog.org>

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop
NANOG Program Director