[NANOG-announce] NANOG 63 - San Antonio - Call for Presentations is Open!

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Tue Dec 2 20:04:53 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm writing as a reminder that the NANOG Program Committee is still
soliciting proposals for NANOG63.
This Friday, December 5th, is when we'd like to have at least an Abstract
posted to the PC Tool <https://pc.nanog.org> website.
The Abstract needn't be that detailed but then we on the PC can reach out
to you and work to help develop your ideas.
If it's possible to post some draft slides as well, that would help us
further.

In either case, don't worry at this point that the submission is finalized
or polished; that can come later.

We look forward to hearing from you.
As always, send questions either to the PC <nanogpc at nanog.org> or to me.

Thanks,