[NANOG-announce] NANOG Meeting Updates

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Thu Mar 8 14:51:46 CST 2012

Colleagues:

I am pleased to report, NANOG 54 is archived, visit
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog54/index.php

Now posted are the attendance stats

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog54/documents/NANOG54Statistics_web.pdf
and survey results
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog54/surveys.html

The NANOG presentations have been updated.  We do have a few outstanding,
and we will post those slides as soon as received.  Lastly, the
presentation video files are now linked to the agenda page
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog54/agenda.php

A final thank you to our Host, Speakers, Sponsors, and attendees.  You ALL
are valuable contributors to the NANOG community and very much appreciated.

I welcome everyone to visit our NANOG 55 website.  Meeting planning is
already underway!  Do not wait, visit:
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/callforpresentations.html
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/nanog55_registration.html
     http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/hotel.html

Lastly, we welcome all our sponsors to join us in Vancouver.  If you have
not yet sent in your request, please visit our website and let us know of
your interest.
     http://www.nanog.org/sponsors/sponsorform/index.php

See you in June!

Sincerely,