[NANOG-announce] NANOG Program Committee still reviewing submissions

David Meyer dmm at 1-4-5.net
Tue Aug 23 09:07:17 CDT 2011

NANOG'ers,

On Thursday, September 1st, the NANOG Program Committee will meet to
review submissions for NANOG 53. In an effort to get a topic list out
to the community as early as possible, we do need to have all
abstracts and slide submissions in as soon as possible. A quick review
of the PC tool indicates we can continue to receive additional content
for review and consideration for presentation at NANOG 53 in
Philadelphia. Please submit your work ASAP!

You can submit your abstract, or upload your slides at https://pc.nanog.org.

Looking forward to seeing you all in PHL,

Dave

(for the NANOG PC)