[NANOG-announce] Update: NANOG 49 CFP

Tom Daly tom at dyn.com
Wed May 5 21:08:44 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow NANOG'ers,

TLDR: The PC is still looking for great content for NANOG 49. Go upload abstracts and tutorials at https://pc.nanog.org.

Just a quick note on behalf of the NANOG Program Committee that our next PC call will be next Tuesday, May 11th. Shortly after this meeting, we hope to post a draft agenda for NANOG 49, but we need your help - we still need a bit more content! For those of you that have submitted abstracts, now is a great time to upload your slides into the PC tool at https://pc.nanog.org, and for those who might want to give a talk to upload their abstracts and slides into the tool, again at https://pc.nanog.org.

And while you're at it, take the time to go register for the conference at https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/, the Early Bird rate is still open.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all in San Francisco!

Tom Daly, for the NANOG PC.

Tom Daly
CTO, Dynamic Network Services, Inc.