[NANOG-announce] NANOG45 Update

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:14:57 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone:>

On behalf of Merit, we look forward to our continued working relationship with the NANOG SC and PC who are working hard to bring a great program to NANOG45.  Our Host, Terremark, continues to work hard to provide all of the additional support items to make everyone comfortable in Santo Domingo.  A meeting that is sure to be unique, and one you will not want to miss!

The Program Committee has been working very hard, a draft of the complete agenda is expected very early next week.  A highlight of the agenda topics can be found at:
http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog45/agenda.php

The attendee list can be found at:
https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/attendee.list.epl?MEETING_ID=45

Lastly, take advantage of the early registration fee, do consider getting your registration completed via:
https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/

Of additional importance are our NANOG Sponsors.  We appreciate the current economic impact on budgets.  However, NANOG continues to be the premier event for national and international network operators, engineers, content providers, and of course the peering community; an event which provides sponsors low cost direct access to customers.  Send your inquiry to nanong-support at nanog.org. We will work hard to design a NANOG45 package that works for your company and NANOG.

Look forward to seeing many of you in late January 2009!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Merit directly via nanog-support at nanog.org or any of the NANOG committees.

All best.
Betty
Merit Network Inc.